The Tour of Portugal 1 – 3 November 2019
Join us for the adventure of a life time on never ending trails in an awesome setting right in the heart of Portugal.
New format for 2019 – 3 classes 100% roadbook – pure navigational skill
- A new Pro Class with CAP navigation and tougher terrain
- Pro Class route set by top 10 Dakar rider, Mario Patrao
- An Adventure Roadbook Class – where you don’t need your own navigation gear.
- 2 new members of the organisational team
- More kilometres per day for each class
- New format to encourage more international riders
Once again we will be using the fantastic Villa Pampilhosa Hotel as our Rally HQ and the remote central mountains of Portugal provides us with hundreds of kilometres of tracks and trails. The course is 90% offroad and will be more technical than previous years.
Also for 2019, the organisational team is focusing on the event and the roadbook to make this edition special and we are looking to attract a more international field for the rally.
Therefore we are working with specialist transport partners for the event, to enable riders select the partner that works best for them in the UK and Europe whilst attracting local Portuguese riders to the event.
Riders will also make their own arrangements for accommodation with the hotel if required.