The deadline for bike transport is coming up fast – If you have any queries or questions please contact me by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0770 392 4448 or call Clive at Desert Rose directly on 07795546643
Bike Drop off information document: DRR bike drop off TOP 2017
Authorisation Letter: Draft authorisation letter TOP
BIKE DROP-OFF OR PICK-UP
Bikes can be dropped off at the following address during the following dates, please ring Clive to give notice of the intended drop-off.
Week commencing Monday 13th – 17th March
19th March – 21st March
All bikes, unless prior agreement, need to be with us NO later than the 21st March.
For those that live a long distance away we can arrange a ‘Pick-Up’ please email email@example.com and we can quote you for this and the time frame.
Dave Watson has very kindly said he can be the ‘Northern’ drop-off, Dave is in Stockport, Cheshire, from there we will collect all the bikes. Both Dave and I need to know numbers, so please let us both know.
Collection from Dave’s thee is a charge of £40 per bike each way (we need a minimum of 8 bikes to collect from Dave’s.)
The latest date that the bikes would need to be at Dave Watson’s would be the 19th March.
Final bike requirements for packing will be emailed out shortly.
For anyone who did not attend the event last year or has a different bike, please can you scan a copy of your log book to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only a very small amount of fuel to be left in bikes, if we find bikes very full of fuel, it will be drained !
- Enduro based bikes – please disconnect the battery.
- Adventure bikes with keys – please leave the key with the bike – please remove wing mirrors etc. and if you have screens that are able to be put on a ‘lower’ position, then please do this.
- Please ‘Zip-tie’ foot pegs up out the way.
- Place riders name on gaffa tape on the seat, so clearly visible
- Riders if sending boxes, must use the ‘Really useful 64 LT boxes’ and riders names must be clearly visible on each END of the box
- Please clearly ‘mark’ your kit bags.
- Please do not send any other bags, boxes, parts that are loose or not in the designated boxes……